The power bank is one of the most crucial accessories everyone must have if they are supposed to visit any place. In the absence of a power supply, they are unable to use the wall adaptors. In such situations, the power bank plays a vital role.
It will allow you to recharge your mobile devices including your smartphones, smartwatches, wireless earphones, and other devices. But here the main issue arises, which brand power bank is better? Realme VS Redmi Power Bank?
There are usually two major brands who used to manufacture electronic appliances and accessories i.e., Realme and Redmi. If you are having a similar issue then don’t worry! After good research, we have differentiated them based on some major aspects. We have taken the latest 10000 mAh power banks of both brands to compare.
Realme 10000 mAh power bank
Realme is one of the leading electronic manufacturing brands across the globe with a vital influence on the electronic market. Is famous for manufacturing grade smartphones at a reasonable price. Recently the realms launched their second power bank with 10000 mAh capacity. It comes with two-way charging that supports 18 W for both input and output.
The second-generation power banks of realms come in yellow and black shades. The design is inspired by the latest dare to leap series of realme. It has a sleek design that allows the user to hold it comfortably. The curved edges and slim body makes it easily carried in hands. It will feel like a smartphone when kept in hand and pocket.
There is given a power button, LED indicator, and two output ports i.e. USD type A & C. Along with the power button and some informational indications about the power bank are given. It is lightweight and has a robust built quality.
The Realme second-generation power banks come with a 10000 mAh capacity. It will enable us to support a fast 18 W of output. For example, let’s take a 5000 mAh smartphone and keep it charging with the Realme 10000 mAh power bank. It will easily charge from 0-100% the first time and about 0-55% the second time. That means it can charge the mobile 1.5 times.
- It offers a robust design and curved edges. That makes it comfortable to grip and hold in your hands for a long time.
- It is equipped with lithium polymer batteries which are compact and lightweight. It is a pocket-friendly power bank.
- It offers the 18 W fast input and output with USB-A and HSBC ports.
- Also, in the box, the micro USB cable and USB-A to HSBC cable are given.
- The better capacity is quite low. If you have an iPad or smartphone with a higher, better capacity. You may face difficulties in charging them or a single charge will be offered.
- You can only charge a single device at a time.
- There is only one USB type-A port.
Redmi 10000 mAh power bank
Redmi is a sub-brand for Xiaomi which is an electronics manufacturing brand known for unbeatable prices and high quality. It generally deals with LED TVs, home appliances, smartwatches, other electronic alarms, and accessories. The latest 10000 mAh power bank from Redmi comes with 3rd generation technology and offers great features and specifications.
Redmi power banks are made in India with lithium-polymer batteries that offer the compact and small size of power banks. The weight of the power bank is kept minimum to keep it in the pocket while traveling. When it comes to the built quality, the Redmi 3i power bank has 12 layered security circuits to prevent any damage to the device. It is compatible with all devices including smartphones, wireless earbuds, smartwatches, and many other devices.
Micro USB and HSBC ports are given for output. This power bank comes in matt black and white with a shiny surface. The design is premium and high-quality plastic is used in manufacturing the frame. The surface is anti-slippery, there is no issue even if you have sweaty hands.
This 10000 mAh power bank from Redmi is capable of charging a 5000 mAh mobile device with a speed of 10 W. You can charge the same device 1.6 times. That means 0-100% the first time and 0-55% another time. Both the input and output support 10 W of fast charging. The power bank will be fully charged within 6 hours from 0-100%. More importantly, the company offers a six-month warranty.
- You can charge multiple devices i.e. three at a single time.
- Both USB type A and type C ports are given for fat charging and compatibility with all devices.
- Support 10 W input and output.
- Comes in black and white mat finishes that are handy and offer great grip.
- If you are having a 5000 mAh capacity mobile device, it will charge it about 1.75 times effortlessly.
- This power bank comes with 12-layered circuit protection that ensures the proper security of your devices.
- The price of redmi is unbeatable, no other brands are even close to it.
- 10000 mAh can only satisfy the needs of your smartphone and for personal use only.
- A little bit bulkier than the other brands like Realm and Sony.
- No LED indications included.
- Built quality is poor, low-quality plastic is used to build this power bank.
Realme VS Redmi Power Bank which is better?
Well! It is very difficult for us to choose the best one. If you want fast charging then the clear winner is Realme 10000 mAh power bank because it supports 18 W fast charging whereas the Redmi offers 10 W. But if you consider the price difference, it is around INR 200 as per the latest figures. That means Redmi power banks are budget-friendly.
If we talk about the comparison of Realme VS Redmi Power Bank, the Realme Second-generation power bank is better than the Redmi third-generation power bank. But when it comes to 20000 mAh power banks the redmi will take over rename because of the ability to charge multiple devices at a time.